Whistler - Your Training Destination
Whistler is the perfect setting for your next athlete or team training camp!
Located just two hours north of Vancouver in the stunning Coast Mountains of British Columbia Whistler is Canada’s premier, year-round sport and fitness destination.
Whistler features two incredible mountains with amazing terrain for skiing and snowboarding, championship golf courses, hiking trails, nordic ski and snowshoe areas, spas, and arguably the best mountain bike park in the world. Whistler has everything you need —and so much more.
Consistently ranked as the top mountain resort in North America, the fresh mountain air inspires activity. Whether your training regime includes group fitness, personal training, skiing, swimming, cycling, or skating, or yoga, Whistler has facilities and the experts available to fulfill your every training need.
Whistler Athletes' Centre: Unique and affordable accommodation bordered by the best that Whistler has to offer.
Experience the beauty. Get inspired by the Olympic legacy. Explore the vast trail network just steps away. After you’ve stayed and trained in Whistler once, you’ll never want to train anywhere else.
- State-of-the-art, self-serve kitchen facility (Athletes’ Lodge)
- Fully accessible accommodation options
- Free wifi (Athletes’ Lodge)
- Road cycling, trail running, and mountain biking routes at your doorstep
- Located in the former Olympic and Paralympic Village
- Free parking and access to storage and tuning areas
- 4 km to Whistler Creekside / 8 km to Whistler Village
- Optimal training environment in the Sea to Sky