"PLAYtots" Program (Physical Literacy for Toddlers 1-3 years)
The PLAYtots program (Physical Literacy and Your tot) exposes children ages 1 to 3 years to the Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) to develop a lifelong enjoyment of physical activity. Each week will focus and build on basic movement skills including agility, balance and coordination, catching, throwing, climbing and kicking.
- Introduction to the fundamental movement skills
- Fun, exciting, safe, positive environment
- Meet families in the community
- Suitable for children ages 1 to 3 years
- Choose from either Wednesday or Friday classes at 10:30am – 11:30am:
- Wednesdays (10 weeks): April 5 – June 14 , no class April 12
- Fridays (8 weeks): April 7 – June 16 , no classes April 14, May 5 &12
- Cost: Wednesday program (10 weeks) $100 / Friday program (8 weeks) $80
- Location: Performance Hub, Whistler Athletes Centre (1090 Legacy Way, Cheakamus Crossing)
REGISTRATION & more information: EMAIL to Tami Mitchell (Manager, Sport Development Whistler Sport Legacies).