NIKE Running Camp (August 20 - 25, 2017)
Sports Camps Canada is excited to announce its first Nike Running Camp at Whistler Athletes' Centre in partnership with Whistler Sport Legacies. Sleep and train where the Olympians have!
Runs take place on campus, utilizing the temperate rain forest and nearby alpines! Our camp is designed to teach you the fundamentals of cross country, and prepare you for your upcoming fall season. The emphasis is on providing a fun-filled week of learning and training.
When: August 20 - 25, 2017
Who: Age Group: 14 - 18, Co-Ed
Price: $925.00 for Overnight Camp and Training
- Outstanding camp experience including; daily runs, informative speakers, active workshops.
- Meet an Olympian!
- College, high school, high performance, elite certified coaches.
- Amazing scenic runs from lakes to alpine.
- Cooking class, stretch and recovery, goal setting, mental training workshops.
- Indoor/ outdoor space for dryland training.
- Free play including ball hockey, basketball and soccer.
- Coast Mountain group photo souvenir.
- Transportation to and from Vancouver Airport to Whistler is available.
More information and registration is available on the: Nike Running Camp Website