2016-17 Pro-D Day Sessions (December 2016 to June 2017)
A day out of school – time to get active and have fun! On seven Pro-D Days between December 2016 and June 2017, Whistler Sport Legacies offers exciting full-day programming for kids who want to get introduced to a variety of sports - the ultimate multi-sport camp!
Participants will try new sports, learn new skills, improve participants’ overall physical literacy and knowledge of (Olympic) sports. The schedule includes Biathlon, Luge, Gymnastics/Trampoline, Snowshoeing, Snow Play, Cross-country Skiing and Ski Jumping!
- Suitable for girls & boys, 8-12 years old
- 8:30am - 3:00pm on five Pro D Days from December 2016 - June 2017
- Specialized equipment for all disciplines will be provided. If available, participants can bring their own gear for the activities. Participants must bring their own CSA approved snow sports helmet.
- Cost: $280 + tax for all 7 sessions or $55 per session (includes ski tickets/access)
- For further questions, contact us by email
|Mon. Dec. 5||Snowshoeing/ Tobogganing||Whistler Olympic Park||Legends||Legends|
|Mon. Jan. 16||Cross Country/Ski Play||Whistler Olympic Park||Legends||Legends|
|Mon. Feb. 20||Ski Jumping||Whistler Olympic Park||Legends||Legends|
|Fri. May 12||Summer Biathlon||Whistler Olympic Park||Legends||Legends|
|Fri. June 2||Play: Ball Sports||Bayly Park||WAC||WAC|